November events for Bozeman Montana
If you think Montana slows down when the weather turns cold, you have another think coming! This month Bozeman, MT offers events welcoming winter, the season that dominates our year. Here is a highlight of just a few of these welcome-winter-wonderland events:
- Being a campus town, Bozeman welcomes all community members to come watch viewings of films at the on-campus theater, the Procrastinator. Check out this month’s schedule and any other months!
- The values of Montana endure during the winter months too as seen with our continued focus on localized foods. The Winter Farmer’s Market at the Emerson Cultural Center provides homegrown foods and crafts through the cold months.
- Country music super-star, Dierks Bently, is hosting a concert in our Fieldhouse! Reba had a great turnout, let’s see if we can top it!
- A tradition in Montana that involves unmatched competition, fierce rivalry, and a blood-raising event, THE CAT-GRIZ GAME is coming soon! GO CATS!!!
- Opening ski days are just around the corner too! Big Sky sky resort leads the pack opening on the 24th weather permitting.